Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm off now, hopefully I will be told straight away if I have passed or not
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
      [B]then that I was pregnant....every night a different disease
      I agree with the above statement.
      Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Still having the nightmares.... last night my mother wanted me to be a lap dog so I ran around her wardrobe (which was the size of a football field) and pulled everything on to the floor... then threw a sharpie at her????

Anyway the reicepts went into the lawyer this morning, one more piece of documentation by K and we are done our part. It's up to the lawyer from now on.

I wont find out if I passed the medical until about friday (the doctor said about a week) but that he would call me if anything was wrong.... gee great now Im just gonna love it every time the phone rings!

but its over now (my part at least) I think I have to sign some forms and then wait... for up to 18 months

Comment

Still no answer on the medical.... waiting for one blood test to come back and that should be

"sometime this week"

I'm trying to be patient with this, but its killing me inside!!!!!! (ironic)

everyone seems to be in no rush for this to happen.... but then they don't have their entire life on hold, they aren't living under the threat that any day I could receive a letter saying you have 10 days to leave the country. They don't have a bill of $5000 + to pay to immigrate.

I'm just so frustrated!!!!

Comment

Don't let the stress get to you, stress is not good...
            Otaku

Comment

I PASSED I PASSED I FREAKING WELL PASSED

*falls on the floor*

Finally, 7 months of preparing and I passed the damn thing, THANK GOD FOR THAT
              Now I can finally, actually apply...... can you believe all of this time I have just been preparing for what they need.

Anyone who says immigrating easy can kiss my fat arse, its bloody hard work.
              But its all over now *does a little dance* and I never ever ever EVER have to do it again!

Comment

Great job, Kiwi!!
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Kiwi, that's awesome news.

Now you can rest easy and not worry.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                  X