This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can has keyboardz?

Soooooo, Sir got paid today, and we still had some money from his tax return, so we went and got a new USB keyboard. So no more copy/pasting the "h" for me.... It's soooo weird LOL. I've really got to get used to having my number keys and my h and everything back to normal. It's actually kind of affecting my typing speed now since i'm so not used to it.

But I am definitely a happy panda. He also got me four DVDs:
    Flicka
    Moulin Rouge
    Fiddler on the Roof (what a find! I didn't even KNOW Fiddler was on DVD)

and..... :drumroll:

Repo! the Genetic Opera (just came to DVD about two weeks ago, we got it gently used for $12.95, a DVD that is hard to find used for $15 )

That is all...

Tradition!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hehe "If I were a rich man....."

Comment

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch....

I got that on DVD last week! Now to get my hands on Repo!

*Looks everywhere*
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

RW I found it (and all the others) at a little locally owned used game/dvd/cd store that we like to go to. The prices are awesome, the guys who work there are fun to talk to, and the whole place is packed with just about anything you want. Seriously, we were talking about musicals and I said "You know, my favourite musical is Fiddler, but I can never find it on DVD and I don't have a VCR." The guy was like "You know I just saw it on DVD recently, and I think we actually had it in here...." Goes into the stacks and pulls out the ONLY copy they had. Same thing with Repo!, only he'd asked if I'd seen it and I said no but that I wanted to, and he says "Well I've got ONE copy left, slightly used and only $12.95" I swear I almost fell out.

Comment

RHPG, a fun musical is "Striking 12" by Groovelily. Not released on video though a soundtrack album is out. The band tours the show each year Nov/Dec and some independent produtions have also be staged.

It's a New Year's Eve telling & retelling of "The Little Match Girl"
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love Fiddler on the Roof. Awesome stuff!

"If I were a rich man..." *hums to self*

also...hooray for a new keyboard!
              Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 02-24-2009, 06:15 PM. Reason: adding things.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

congrats on the new keyboard... now you can message me without leaving out all the "h"s
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I never left out the "h"s... I copy/pasted those :-P It was the "y"'s we were having issues with... So there

Comment

Working...
                  X