This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Farkers here?

I read Fark.com a lot, however, I am not a member so I don't post there. But there's something I keep seeing and I can't figure out what it means. What is it with "26 minutes"?

I've tried Google and it was no help. All I got was threads where the phrase showed up. Anyone?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Probably the same thing as the long-running-slightly-annoying PINK CAMO joke here.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Probably. But at least I know where pink camo comes from...

Comment

I found this *Points up* at Amazon looking for a decal to put on my Netbook (the one I haven't bought yet). Mayhaps it has something to do with running a Marathon.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

My friend is on fark a lot so I'll check with him
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            Probably. But at least I know where pink camo comes from...
            I don't....
            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
              I don't....
              Gravekeeper sells horrendous things patterned with pink camo, and is very entertainingly not pleased.
              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

There's only so much Fark I can take before I start to get stabby. In general, the discussions aren't very...civil.
                I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                  There's only so much Fark I can take before I start to get stabby. In general, the discussions aren't very...civil.
                  True. But the elephant shrew thread from today was fun. It was quite entertaining and in keeping with Dr. Seuss's birthday.
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 03-03-2009, 02:51 AM. Reason: linky

Comment

I found it!!!

http://wiwille.blogspot.com/2008/02/...hebaggery.html

Oddly, when I googled it back when I first posted this thread, I found nothing. And tonight I saw "gym in 26 minutes" in another thread on Fark, and googled it again just for the hell of it and found a bunch of sites with the story.

Anyway, just thought I'd share...

Comment

Working...
                    X