Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another strange injury to add to my record...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another strange injury to add to my record...

So, I couldn't figure out what to do for dinner. The meat I'd pulled out hadn't thawed yet, so I had to go back to the drawing board.

I decided to do a light pasta dish. Had everything going, quick tomato basil sauce, water boiling for pasta, cheese cut up, etc.

Time comes for me to test the pasta, make sure it's fully cooked. Since I life in a small apartment, I can't exactly throw it to see if it sticks on anything, so I fish a piece out with the tongs, and go to taste it instead.

Except it falls off the tongs.

And lands on my cleavage.

Holy fuck that BURNS!!!

I now have a red welt/burn line down my right breast.

dinner was tasty, though...

This thread is useless without Pics!

I had to say it before someone else did!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Well you could just go over and see it if you really wanted to...

Ow, that sounds painful. This is why I don't cook...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Not hot enough in the kitchen, eh?

I'm such a pervert.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

That is all...

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Well you could just go over and see it if you really wanted to...

Ow, that sounds painful. This is why I don't cook...
          Shhh!! Don't encourage her!!

Comment

Yeah but I posted the smiley first EQ! :P

Comment

I will not satisfy the prurience of y'all's dirty minds by posting pics of my breasts.

Pretty sure that's a no-no anyways... >.>

I has to go shower. Hot water should feel fantastic on it. really...

T_T

Comment

LMAO!!

It comes with the territory...Ive done similar things to my "girls"....LOL. Theyre kinda like a shelf, you know? So, no matter what..everything hits them on the way down.

I wish them a speedy recovery....

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  I will not satisfy the prurience of y'all's dirty minds by posting pics of my breasts.

Pretty sure that's a no-no anyways... >.>

I has to go shower. Hot water should feel fantastic on it. really...

T_T
                  Yes it's a no-no. That's why we have PMs.

JK, I'm not that perverted. I'm just having fun.

Well I better go eat now, and watch the BSG finale for the 100th time!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                    LMAO!!

It comes with the territory...Ive done similar things to my "girls"....LOL. Theyre kinda like a shelf, you know? So, no matter what..everything hits them on the way down.

I wish them a speedy recovery....

lol

This is true. Rather frustrating, sometimes, but hey, in away, the protect my feet...? I guess...

Erg, can't even count the number of times my poor girls have been injured in the line of life...that's rather depressing.

I'm just really hoping it didn't burn bad enough to blister because that'd REALLY suck going to work tomorrow and having to explain two things.

1. Why I'm wearing a lower cut top and not the work t-shirt and
                    2. The blistering burn line on my tits.

Oh, that'll be a GRAND conversation. <twitch>

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                    Yes it's a no-no. That's why we have PMs.
                    You just keep on dreaming over there, darlin'...

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                      Theyre kinda like a shelf, you know?
                      This, I cannot relate to...

Though I did manage to hit myself in a rather sensitive spot in the area with the razor one day in the shower. That wasn't pleasant...
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*eyetwitch*

I hope I do not get either Lupo's or BE's injuries. they sound....unpleasant.

However, I am an accomplished klutz, so I'll probably get something just as eye-twitchingly...awesome? Stunning. I'll go with stunning.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                          *eyetwitch*

I hope I do not get either Lupo's or BE's injuries. they sound....unpleasant.

However, I am an accomplished klutz, so I'll probably get something just as eye-twitchingly...awesome? Stunning. I'll go with stunning.
                          Yeah, see, I do awesome stuff all the time. the following? Wanna guess where that's from? huh? huh? guess!!

Root beer bottle cap, peoples.

That's right. I have MAD skills, yo...

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                            Yeah, see, I do awesome stuff all the time. the following? Wanna guess where that's from? huh? huh? guess!!

Root beer bottle cap, peoples.

That's right. I have MAD skills, yo...
                            lol I remember you telling me that. Man you have a special talent, you do.

Comment

oh oh you have a pasta passed wound too!?!?

tuesday i was cooking pasta was stiring up the noodles to check doneness and acidently splashed the water. and scolded my stomach its 2 ines wide and 6 inches long and drainy and stingy...

Comment

Working...
                              X