This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lease Help!

So, my boyfriend and I bought a house. 4 bedroom, 2 bath, huge yard. We're going to be renting two of the rooms out to people, and I'm trying to think of a lease. Even though they're people I know, we'd all be more comfortable if we have a lease for both parties to sign.

So here's where I'm stuck. Other then rent and pets, I have no idea what to put on the lease! Any ideas?
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Here is a free downloadable/printable standard lease agreement. I suggest looking through that, or googling for yourself, for a standard lease template that you can download and print out, and then fill in the blanks. It would probably be the easiest thing.

Good luck and congrats on the house!

Comment

I believe that's the lease that I signed when I moved in with The SO and J. It's a good, all purpose lease.

I plan on using one similar to it when I start leasing properties/rooms out to people.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

thanks guys!
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
        X