This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sighting?

I was at the food market today, walking around with loo rolls under one arm and a basket in the other. As I walk up to the counter I hear someone say my online ID, my main online ID that Ive had for 7 years. The one I use 99.999999% of other sites on the web and chat rooms. It's not a common food, and not one people mention often.

*my online screen name is the same every other site, to protect my identity I use kiwi here but everywhere else it's something else, ironically another food*

So like I said, I was walking up to the checkout and I hear "hey kiwi?....uh kiwi?"

I kind of froze for a second, glanced over my shoulder and then kept walking.

The guy didn't say anything again but he followed be, up to the checkout, went through the same line as me, followed me out to the parking lot and stared at me the entire time. It really freaked me out!

K thinks I must be paranoid and its all a big coincidence as I simply don't know to many people here. I'm sure it was, I must have misheard him. It was still weird though and very uncomfortable!
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 03-26-2009, 08:32 PM.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Hmmmmmm me I would have said "Yes?" but thats just cause I get curious as to who is attempting to talk to me. Never know...might have been a fluke and it was one of those blue tooth things.

So...who here saw our Kiwi and freaked her out?

Comment

Not me, but I wish it was. My stalker skills would rock so hard.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

My stalker skills > your stalker skills. I once apparently stalked a girl; I wasn't aware I was stalking her.
        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Working...
        X