This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom *UPDATE P2*

Mom is in the hospitol and I'm using my iPod touch to post. In a few mins were going to get a spinal tap. Well wishes please... I'm scared.

Sending good thoughts your way hon! I hope all goes well

Comment

Oh no hon! Good luck!
      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Hugs and Good Luck.

Comment

Good vibes, good wishes and (dare I say it) prayers.

Hope everything goes well..
          "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Oh no! Lot's of hugs.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Fingers crossed. Keep us posted.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Mom is being admited still unknown as to what is fully going on. She might get taken to a well known nuerology lab here in Michigan called lots of people for her. Glad I have tomorrow off.

Comment

Aethian, im sorry to hear that. I wish your mother the best. And you stay strong. Keep us posted.

Comment

*hugs and well wishes*
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Hope it's all OK. Sending good thoughts your way.
                      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

That sounds awful. *sends hugs, good thoughts, prayers, and chocolate*
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Update:

I'm home after taking care of the beasties that are at Mom's place. She was doing really well for a little bit and then all of a sudden got nauseated and threw up...the head pain came back.

From what we've found so far is that one side of the brain has been feeding the whole brain since she was a kid. And within the last week or so she had a minor stroke as one small part of her brain died. It doesn't seem to have affected the rest of her a lot and it's in the wrong area for where the pain is. So still...don't know what has happened.

Comment

We're all here thinking of you. Please keep us posted.

Comment

Update from the lady herself:

I am told that I have quite a following. I thank all who are concerned for me. The extreme pain is gone. But I still feel weak. They, the docs, say the stroke took part of the back of the brain but no one has explained what that means to me as far as functioning. But they say it would have not caused the pain so they are still testing and conferring. In the meantime I am doing a lot of sleeping and watching the time I have to get all my work done before graduation on May 1st. I will be celebrating my 67th birthday tomorrow here at the hospital. My daughter has orders to sneek a fancy cupcake to me. This little bit of typing has had the same affect as a mile run so I will put my head to the pillow and close my eyes. Thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
                              X