Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that if there is a fight going on in the house (verbal never physical) light bulbs will start going out with a very loud *POP*, which usually quiets the yelling down right away. Since they never ever pop that loud when they go out on their own, I think it's our ghostie's way of telling us he doesn't like it when we fight and to knock it off.

You will hear things being thrown around upstairs if the light bulb doesn't stop the fight. He has only done that once and that was because the fight continued.

I believe he likes us because there is a lot of love, laughter and silliness that goes on and he doesn't like to see that change when there is yelling going on.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Hi ghostie!

I think my ghost is my old dog. She passed away about 6 years ago, and even to this day I still find shredded kleenex in my shoes like she used to do. And I would swear coming home at night, that she's waiting for me in the kitchen.
      http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

*waves* Hello, Mr. Ghost.

*I should not read this stuff before I go to bed*
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

No ghosts at my place now. Since getting the new kitties last year...Snow hasn't been around as much. Still finding plenty of white fur though

Oh, and I haven't seen my grandfather's ghost either. Up until Grandma's farm was sold (complete with an 1860s-era farmhouse), I'd see some strange things...usually at night. After Grandma would go to sleep, I'd usually stay up late and watch movies on weekends.

Several times during the night, I'd get the feeling that I was being watched Keep in mind that it was usually pitch black and *very* quiet at night. Extra spooky points if fog was coming in off the hills.

Usually, the "feeling watched" thing would make me look towards a certain room. A room, that had once been my grandfather's office. Since he spent quite a bit of time in there over the years, that didn't surprise me. I'm sure he was sitting in there "paying the bills" or attempting to figure out my computer

But still, it was pretty damn spooky. Even worse, would be...when he'd put his hand on my shoulder! Scared the crap out of me! Then I thought that it was probably his way of telling me that he was still watching over his family. I was always close to my grandparents, and was always at their house.

Now the place has been sold, and I'm not sure what happened to him
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I've noticed an unusual amount of odd noises at night lately. Maybe the house finally has a ghost. And the picture of Albert Einstein we have in the downstairs TV room (next to my bedroom) always creeps me the Foxtrot out because its eyes follow me.
            Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Working...
            X