This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunnycake!

My best friend's birthday is April 1st, and since it's usually close to Easter, as a child she always had a cake shaped like a rabbit. Now that she's across the country from her family, and her husband can't decorate a cake to save his life, it falls to me to make the bunnycake. Here is this year's version.
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 04-25-2009, 06:36 PM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Mom and I both agree, very cute Joi.

Whats the carrot made of? It doesn't look like frosting.

Comment

The "carrot" is a slice of dried cantaloupe. I had bought some earlier in the week, and inspiration struck.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Looks great! Too cute to eat even

Comment

Nah...it just brings up the point of head or feet first. *grins* Me...I'm a ear, foot, arms, and then nibble at either end. Well thats when the easter chocolates were solid. The hollow ones just get smashed.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Nah...it just brings up the point of head or feet first. *grins* Me...I'm a ear, foot, arms, and then nibble at either end. Well thats when the easter chocolates were solid. The hollow ones just get smashed.
            I like to go for the ears first with the hollow chocolate bunnies. Cute cake!

I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Ears first, then fill the bunny with milk. You can sip the milk and nibble on the chocolate at the same time! That's what me and my sis did as kids.

Comment

hehehe Is that a carrot or are you just happy to see me
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Have you considered Bun-Bun from Sluggy Freelance?
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Awwww, that is adorable! I'm a new fan of CakeWrecks.com and you outdid a lot of "professionals!" for the quality of that cake. Love the carrot.

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
                      Awwww, that is adorable! I'm a new fan of CakeWrecks.com and you outdid a lot of "professionals!" for the quality of that cake. Love the carrot.
                      I LOVE that site! I just wonder sometimes wtf some of these bakers/decorators were on to think such cakes would make it out of the shop?!! *LMAO @ the Rick Roll Cake*
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                      X