This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eireann View Post
    I can't believe I'm admitting this, but only recently did I FINALLY watch a horror classic, The Evil Dead. During the daytime, of course. Then I watched the second and third parts of the trilogy, and I am well and truly hooked, in addition to having a mad crush on the great Bruce Campbell; what a man!

Excuse me while I mop up the drool.
    Pick up his book "If Chins Could Kill," it's a memoir starting with making "The Evil Dead" up until a few years ago. He is very funny and I have a serious crush on him, too.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Haha, damn. I had to Google that and go read it. ><

Arthur C. Clark is a bastard.
      I loved that story. Made me squeak a bit at the end!

And yes, he is a total bastard. On one story, he spends a page and a half of story to build up to ONE BAD PUN. I laughed like crazy, but also wanted to throw the book across the room!

You can find that story here: http://www.awpi.com/Combs/Shaggy/557.html Don't say I didn't warn you.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
        Pick up his book "If Chins Could Kill," it's a memoir starting with making "The Evil Dead" up until a few years ago. He is very funny and I have a serious crush on him, too.
        A friend is going to lend me her copy. I've read a few pages on Amazon, along with a few pages of his novel, and the guy is flat-out hilarious; I've found some YouTube videos of him appearing before and after screenings of his films, and he is so damned funny and charismatic, I can hardly believe it.

Comment

Working...
        X