• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me think of this kitty.

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What a beautiful kitten! You two look so happy together.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My name is also Simon. Wish I was half as cute as the kitty.
        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy the adorable fluffy stage - they outgrow it so quickly! I didn't take nearly enough photos and now mine is more cat than kitten.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            they use that extra digit like an opposible thumb.
            We've got a normal pawed kitty who's learned how to flex his broad paw to grasp. He's a holy terror...smartest little guy we've ever been owned by and always coming up with something astonishing.

Your little guy is a real cutie!
            "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
            - H. Beam Piper

Comment

sqeeeeeeeeeel meeepp zork...opp mmeee wwaaa (various other non words of cat cuteness)

KITTY!!!!

I also have a polydactyl cat....Riley has thumbs....I hope he doesn't use them. (he also has one eye and a snaggle tooth...he's a looker!!)
              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Kitty!!! So cuuuuuuuuute!

Our two are a little bit old to be considered kitties, but are still very cute.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Sad news.

I knew, when I got the kitty, that I was allergic. However, they seemed to be pretty mild allergies, and I thought that popping a 24-hour antihistamine every day would allow kitty and I to live in harmony.

Unfortunately, after waking up the fifth day in a row with streaming eyes, blocked nasal passages and hives like you wouldn't believe, I decided to take him back to his original owners, with momma kitty and his siblings, so that he can make someone else happy.

I miss my little buddy, even if he did destroy a bunch of my stuff. I hope he has a good home.

Comment

I'm sorry it didn't work out. Can you still go visit from time to time?

My best friend & my brother-in-law are both allergic to cats. Best friend is able to get by with medication, and neither my cat, nor hers seem to bother her much anymore. Brother-in-law now lives in a house with 2 cats, and he seems to have outgrown it. Hopefully things will improve for you with time, and you can get another fuzzy.
                    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                    X