Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little bit of everything! And so are you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Nicely said Library Lady. I also think the people here are so nice to each other because there really is no reason for malice and being nice gives you... well... a nice feeling.
    People who post on CS are good to each other because the people here are savvy. We want to learn from each other and we want to support each other. This site is a wonderful place to do that sort of thing. People who post to CS come from literally, the ends of the Earth.

Here, we can meet people who come from different ethnic, political, religious and racial backgrounds in a neutral context. We have people here who see themselves as differently-gendered then they were at birth. We have people who have what others in the so-called real world may see as serious physical disabilities.

We don't see what some could call 'Handicaps' here. We all put on the apron or the vest and we talk in the break room. We're all trying to make our way through life and we try to help each other as best we can. Can you think of anything better to do? I can't.
    Research is the art of reading what everyone has read and seeing what no one else has seen.

Comment

Working...
    X