This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gone! It's all gone!

My hair that is! It's going to be a real scorcher here in Louisville this summer, so I got all my hair chopped off and thinned for the summer... Check it out!

Before
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 53.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2032984

After

Name:	Photo 76.jpg
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2032982

Name:	Photo 74.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	2032983

Wow...nice under curl but a bit short for my taste when it looks that thick. Is it thick?

Comment

WOW.. I think it looks great

Comment

Wow.... I think that cut looks great!!!
        If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

Wow! You're brave. It looks really cute.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It is thick. I had to get it thinned and it's still thick. I get this mess thinned about 3 times a year -sigh- Omigod the bedhead I woke up with this morning! I knew it was coming but YIKES!

And thanks for all the comments I like it, it's comfy... and i've got some cute clips to do things with it, so yeah

Comment

It looks good. I don't think I could cut my hair short. My hair just takes too long to grow out and last time I cut my hair, aside from trims or layers) was over 10 years ago. its about 2 inches past my shoulders... and I didn't cut it that short to begin with.

Comment

Ahh Akasa, mine grows thick and long, fairly fast, and usually grows back about twice as curly as before I cut it By June I'll be going crazy because it'll be an inbetween stage where I won't be able to do anything with it

Comment

Becks Seal of Approval™.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

How do you "thin" your hair out? I'm curious. I wonder if they can make it thicker. My hair is so thin, I put in a ponytail and it's barely over an inch wide.

I wanted to cut my hair....kind of like Paris Hilton's medium cut style....but my hair is such a security blanket that I just trimmed it a few inches.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

They use a special kind of shears to thin hair.. One edge is like a comb and the others scissors so that it doesn't cut ever strand, just some of them, and they pull out those strands. A lot of times what they'll do is they'll start closer to the roots, and just do three or four snips and then move on to another area after combing that hair out. That makes it kind of layered and choppy looking, which is a good look for me

Thinning Shears

Comment

I like it, but then again, I went drastic myself also. My mom is actually complaining that my hair is *gasp* growing! OMG! Hope you enjoy it. At least it's easier to wash. LOL

Comment

And dry lol... But hard to style since i'm not used to styling short hair..

Comment

Working...
                          X