This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the mommies of CS

Happy Mother's Day! This includes the moms,grandmas,adoptive moms,moms-to-be,and even mommies of pets, and the women in the lives of the ones mentioned.

Wonder what my cat will do for me.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Thank you! Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms!

I woke up to a voice clip over MSN from my boyfriend. It said:

"Hey. You're probably still asleep, but I just thought I'd say Happy Mother's Day. It takes a lot of courage to be a single mom. I can't imagine how tough it is. You're doing a great job. I love you."

Comment

Happy mother's day to all Even though I don't have my son with me, I did spend the day with my "adopted" mom and her kids. I also got to talk to my mom on the phone, and Sir called me to wish me a happy mother's day... I actually wasn't sad today My "adopt-a-mom" (as she puts it) kidnapped me to her house last night and we spent all night playing cards til about 6 this morning lol. It was great

So happy mothers day to all the other mommies

Comment

Happy mother's day!
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
        X