Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I hear that child molesters and rapists are at the bottom of the heap in prison.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      This!

Why isn't there more instances of parents standing up for their kids when their kids are being bullied?

My mother, hippie freak that she was, wouldn't have wasted two seconds before raising holy hell if my brother or I were ever in the sorts of situations that have been described here.

^-.-^
      For the record, my parents wore out tons of shoe leather going to the school and complaining, but the headmaster still did fuck all. It's not always cuz parents aren't doing stuff, you know.

The education commitee also dragged their heels when my mother wanted me out of the school and into a better one; they insisted that I should have to stay and take my exams first. I did, but cuz of the stress I failed most of them. Then as a final bitchfest before I finally left the school, the headmaster said that it was clear to him that I was a deeply disturbed individual and it was obvious that I wouldn't get on at any school.

Funny that, I could have sworn that when I retook my exams I passed them, and that I also went on to college.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        Then as a final bitchfest before I finally left the school, the headmaster said that it was clear to him that I was a deeply disturbed individual and it was obvious that I wouldn't get on at any school.
        When I was in grade school, several of the nuns (it was a Catholic school), along with the principal, and at least one of the priests...said that I'd never amount to anything. Oddly enough, all of those nuns are now dead, the principal got thrown out later, and the priest? Well, he got transferred to another parish.

Oddly enough, I put myself through college, landed a job, etc. "Never amount to anything..." my ass!
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Funny that, I could have sworn that when I retook my exams I passed them, and that I also went on to college.
          My brother is severely dyslexic (to the point where he can't sometimes tell the difference between 1:00 and 11:00 on a digital clock) and his year 8 English teacher told him he'd never finish high school. Some days my brother would like to find that teacher and wave his BAH (multimedia) in his face.

Comment

Quoth goldaries13 View Post
            The guy who sexually assaulted me? He went to prison for rape about two years after the incident with me. I believe he was killed in prison last year.
            Karma. Sometimes it takes a while, but it will find you.
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Severen13 View Post
              Karma. Sometimes it takes a while, but it will find you.
              That it will. The guy who pushed me down some stairs in high school...found that out all too well. Seems he and his buddies thought it would be a good idea to call a group of black kids the N-word Trust me, it wasn't. Said group...beat the living shit out of them. I mean, they're lucky they weren't killed Ever since that happened, I never had a problem with him again. Maybe he had some serious injuries, maybe his "pussy-ness" got revealed, or maybe because one of my friends (who happened to be on the football team and had a younger sister in my class) had a little "come to Jesus" meeting with him. Whatever it was, I wasn't complaining
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X