This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm about to become homeless

Funny thing for a graduation present isn't it? From Monday until August I will no longer have a place to live and since my job was dependant on me being a student I don't have that either. I've been looking for both but job hunting is hard and is about to become harder.

Does anyone know of a temporary place in St. Louis?
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Bumping, since I can do what I want. Anyone around the St Louis area know of a temp place?

Rapscallion

Comment

I don't know of anywhere in St Louis, but I can ask some friends of mine that are there.. Let me see what I can do

Comment

Damn shame you weren't looking for a place in Key West about a week ago......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Now, if you were looking for a job/place in Louisville I could help you with both

Comment

And I'm sure I could convince some friends and family here on the east coast...sorry
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone, I'm trying to find something but I'm feeling at the end of my rope really.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Have asked on the DP forums.

Rapscallion

Comment

Do you qualify for unemployment?

Comment

I lived in a YMCA for a month before I found my first Chicago apartment.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

You don't have any family you could stay with?
                      "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

update: well I found a place.

Now to find a job since I don't have that much savings.

Comment

Working...
                        X