This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...the hell????

So yesterday I get this weird, rambling, pretty much undecipherable letter from an old friend. From what I can work out from it, it would seem he's pissed at me about something.

He puts in a bunch of passive agressive kvetcing about money and honor, and then tells me to call him if I want to talk about it.

My problem? I have not the first clue what the fuck he's talking about. Seriously, not even a vague hint. Last time we spoke, there was nothing amiss. So I'm wondering if it's worth it to call him or just ignore it. I dunno, I go back and forth on it. I feel like if he has a problem with me he can just cut to the chase and say it.

He's a grown ass man. And when I say grown ass man I mean grey hair and a cane. I'm not young and many of my friends are even older than I am. So I don't have a lot of patience for foolishness and drama and playing around.

I guess this ain't over. More later.

I wouldn't call him, I'd write a quick note back that you have no idea what he's talking about, and if he wants to speak to you about something he should call you.

Comment

ignore it imo

Comment

I think I'd be far too curious to let it drop.

I'd write a note back telling him that I haven't the faintest notion what he's going on about and ask if he doesn't have me confused with someone else.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X