Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My God...they ITCH SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD today. Its driving me crazy.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      Perhaps you should go join Spiffy's itchy-leg thread...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Perhaps you should go join Spiffy's itchy-leg thread...
        LOL..forgot that was there. Maybe I will.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

On a side note, I always find it interesting when people post pics of themselves. I like to see if they match up with my mental picture. (In case you're wondering, my mental picture of you was basically the girl in your avatar )
          Just curious. My pic is my avatar. Does it match your mental picture? And I love the tattoos.
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Beautiful ink Amina & you are gorgeous! I just got my very first tat on the 16th & having the same itching, but putting cocoa butter on it & that helps a lot. I don't want to intrude on your post by putting a picture of mine up here - but I will put one in my photo album here.
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
            RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

You are VERY beautiful, and your tattoos are great quality.

Comment

Go to the baby aisle at your local grocery store. Buy some A&D diaper ointment. Apply liberally. You will love yourself for it, it stops the itch, prevents a lot of the scabbing, and holds the color in beautifully.
                "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

You guys are going to give me a permanent blush, but thanks. lol.

I do have the A&D...its calmed down a bit now ie not as itchy, but there is a little tiny scabby area that im keeping an eye on.

Comment

Working...
                  X