This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogmaddit!!!

Ugly Betty finale made me freakin' cry!!!

Gah!

Edit - But Jeff Dunham is on Comedy Central!!

Silence! I keel you!!
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 05-22-2009, 02:26 AM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Ummm.... kay.

You wanna know what made me cry? And by "made me cry", I really mean "MADE ME FURIOUS"?

Those cheapskate frakkin' bastards at Fox canceling Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!

"Hey, programming execs, here's a great idea! Let's cancel the Terminator TV series just as a brand new movie in the franchise is opening in theaters and possibly bringing new fans (i.e. VIEWERS) to the franchise! What do you say? Is this idea made of win, or what?"

Someone needs to send a Terminator to terminate the Fox programming execs, that's what I say!
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

Well, it is terminate-or...

(please don't hit me)

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Well, it is terminate-or...

(please don't hit me)
        Don't worry, I don't believe in hitting ladies.

I have much more insidious ways to punish them... such as the dreaded TICKLE TORTURE!!! MWA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
          Don't worry, I don't believe in hitting ladies.

I have much more insidious ways to punish them... such as the dreaded TICKLE TORTURE!!! MWA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
          Oh, geez, it's a good thing you're all the way down there in Maryland.

Not that I'm..um..ticklish..or..anything....

Comment

Oh, geez, it's a good thing you're all the way down there in Maryland.

Not that I'm..um..ticklish..or..anything....
            Only until I get sufficiently bored and decide it's time for a road trip!

I mean, after all, New Jersey DOES have ONE thing worth seeing....

JAY & SILENT BOB'S SECRET STASH!!! Snoogins!
            --StanFlouride

Comment

I mean, after all, New Jersey DOES have ONE thing worth seeing....

JAY & SILENT BOB'S SECRET STASH!!! Snoogins!
              Haha. Never seen it.

Comment

Haha. Never seen it.
                Well, I know you read a lot, but I don't know if you read COMIC BOOKS. Since it's a comic shop, it would help if you did. Might give you a reason to go there... you know, other than the obvious one of possibly getting to meet Kevin Smith and/or Jason Mewes!
                --StanFlouride

Comment

Well, I know you read a lot, but I don't know if you read COMIC BOOKS. Since it's a comic shop, it would help if you did. Might give you a reason to go there... you know, other than the obvious one of possibly getting to meet Kevin Smith and/or Jason Mewes!
                  I do not read comic books (the genre fiction sections are about the only part of the store you won't find me browsing in for something to read - I can be found in regular fiction, history/current affairs, cultural studies, psychology, philosophy, science, occasionally religion or business...etc. etc. etc.). I have probably been past it and never really noticed since I was never looking for it. I don't live far from Red Bank, and I used to drive through there to get to work from Ex's place.

Just finished a book called Waistland, next up is The Secret History by Donna Tartt. Before that was Richard Dawkins' The Ancestor's Tale...
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 05-22-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X