This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a small update

just a small update on myself since last time. i haven't been online for awhile.

so me and boyfriend moved into an apartment together. just this past weekend. its great. its small, but its fine for for us three. Alek gets his own room, which he hasn't had since he was born. we gave him the bigger of the two rooms. hes a two year old who needs room to play. what do me and boyfriend need a big room for, right?

also, for some bigger news....we had a little....accident....thats going to result in....a present in december.....completely unexpected and unplanned. but....we will deal with it. at least this time...its with a guy who is willing to work to help support the family. and a guy who helps me with my son, who isn't his. so i think this time around, although too soon, will be better than last. my friends are telling me to marry him. the way they see it is, im having my second child. my boyfriend is my childhood love, we care about each other, and have a great thing going, so why not....we will see though. im just afraid to make ANOTHER mistake on top of the mountain of mistakes ive already made.....

but life in general isn't going bad right now. we are extremely excited about the new apartment, and while we are upset with ourselves for putting ourselves in the position we are with the baby, we are making the best out of it.

Congratulations on the new apartment!

And a WHOOPS! Congratulations on the impending storkly delivery.

Quoth Ljt09863 View Post
    my friends are telling me to marry him.
    Tell your friends to go piss up a rope. You two should get married when YOU TWO decide it is right. NOT when your friends decide.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Listen to Uncle Jester and don't rush into anything. Take things one step at a time.

Congrats and best of luck
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Good to hear from you, dear!

I'm glad things are looking up for you. Don't worry about your friends, do what is right for you and your man, take all the time you need.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Congrats on both the apartment and the (unexpected) new addition! I agree with the others, don't worry about what your friends think. If you and the boyfriend want to get married, you will get married when YOU are ready, not when they are. So just enjoy your time, and do things your way

Comment

Working...
          X