Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention curlyheaded ladies of the board....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention curlyheaded ladies of the board....

I have to both bless and curse one of you. I would never have known about CS.com if one of you hadn't posted a link at naturallycurly.com. So I bless you for giving me a much-needed space in which to vent about SCs, but I curse you for leading me to this totally addictive website. (OK, that last part is really my fault, no self-control when it comes to the interweb. )
    Last edited by Food Lady; 05-26-2009, 07:20 AM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Thanks for the site! Id say Im between a 3a and 3b curl type. LOL

If I dont put just the right combo of hair shtuff in my hair I end up lookin like Diana Ross (aka Major Frizz).

Comment

Interesting site. I couldn't figure out what hair type I am. I'm a 2b or a 3a/b--my hair does weird things besides just frizzing. But I guess that's how I've trained it to be
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Yeah, it was my intro into the world of message boards. I guess I'm a combo 2C/3A. Someone on there showed me the way here, and I'm eternally grateful.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

am totally a 2c.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Im right inbetween a type 2 and a 3, when there is a lot of humidity my hair goes into corkscrew curls but if I'm in a dry climate my curls almost completely fall out.

When my hair is wet I get little spirals and if I dare go to bed with it wet I get some very interesting results. I have a natural finger wave look to my hair which makes it easy to style.

I LOVE my hair, it took me years to accept that I would never had smooth sleek hair and now I embrace my curls.
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
              Im right inbetween a type 2 and a 3, when there is a lot of humidity my hair goes into corkscrew curls but if I'm in a dry climate my curls almost completely fall out.
              That's me, too. In Phoenix, my hair was dry, frizzy and flyaway. Here, it tends to fall into Nellie Oleson spirals if I don't comb it every hour or so.

to Food Lady!
              Last edited by XCashier; 05-27-2009, 03:07 AM.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                If I dont put just the right combo of hair shtuff in my hair I end up lookin like Diana Ross (aka Major Frizz).
                Same here, every time I wash my hair I HAVE to put in anti-frizz serum. I like the John Frieda Frizz-Ease but it's expensive and I only get a small amount. But this stuff, the Fantasia Frizz Buster is more bang for my buck since it works just as good as the Frizz-Ease, costs less and also it comes in a bigger bottle too!

I rarely straighten my hair since it takes me 45+ minutes to do it with my flat iron and it's such a pain. I never do it in the summer since it's so freaking humid in Florida and because it tends to rain a lot during that time of the year too. I'm a 3B type of curls just like my paternal grandma.
                Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 05-27-2009, 04:37 AM.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X