This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Baby Clothes

So I was washing some baby clothes we received as a gift, and the tiny pants had side pockets, like in adult jeans. What the heck is a newborn going to put in his pockets? They aren't exactly know for their excellent hand-eye coordination.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    They aren't exactly know for their excellent hand-eye coordination.
    LMAO...

No, but they look adorable dressed like little adults. it is kinda a waste though, huh?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing the other day.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Duh! You put the baby's binky (pacifier) into the pocket so you don't lose it! Ahem ... Yeah, I have no other suggestions.

Comment

Maybe the people who make them are picky about pockets?

I myself only use a pocket for one thing...my lip balm (my lips are consantly dry). But yet, I am very picky about buying dress pants for work, cause DAMNIT they need pockets! If it has no back pockets (I prefer both, but if it only has one set, I want it on the back), I won't buy it, period!

And I don't even use back pockets even for the lip balm if the pants have any front pockets. Go figure.

Comment

a spare pacifier?
            the number to that cute baldhead girl in the next crib over?

Comment

Because even though baby is perfectly happy and comfortable in just a diaper or a onesie or whatever s/he is put in, a lot of parents feel better when baby "looks cute" -- meaning wearing clothes the parents would wear. So you see little versions of adult clothes, even if it's completely impractical.

Some parents are crazy.
              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

I also tend to look a little when I'm out buying clothes for my littlun.

The latest "craze" in clothing are jeans which are provided with a "key chain" where one can attach a wallet, and the wallet then goes in the back pocket.

Nice thing, practical as well since it minimizes the risk of losing the wallet... but seriously, how many one-year-olds need their own frigging wallet?!
                (Yes, the sizes go from 1 y/o up to 6 y/o)
                A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Working...
                X