This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to be healthy for 2 weeks

The fact that I can't stay healthy at all since the beginning of the year is really starting to wear on me mentally...

Back in January, I sprained my ankle with a high ankle sprain moving. Now this was weird, I didn't notice I sprained my ankle until I finally had a chance to sit down and relax. Went to the doctor after about 3-4 days of hobbling around and my girlfriend getting on my case. They put me in a walking boot for about 6 weeks until it healed.

Before I managed to get the walking boot off, I punched the side of my house in anger and broke my hand. (Stupid me, I'll admit it.)

Got the flu, fun.

Got the walking boot off, but I still have the hand cast. Walk down the stairs to get ready for another fun-filled day when my dog chasing my cat took me out going down the stairs. Ankle sprain again, and crutches.

2 weeks go by, absolutely no progress made on my ankle. After my girlfriend getting on my case some more (I love her, I really do) I go into the doctor. Complete tear of one of the ligaments and a partial tear of my Achilles tendon, I have to have surgery.

So, now it's been exactly one week since my surgery and I'm sick and my eye is inflamed.

This has been going on since January 31st, to well... now.

I'm just sick of all this. Going to the doctor again. I have to leave here soon to get my eye and probably my throat checked as I have absolutely NO voice.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Trade your body in for a newer model... This one's got defects..

Seriously, though, I feel for you. In February, I lost my job, then got so sick I couldn't job hunt, then finally my old job back, and sprained my ankle (not bad enough to need a boot, though...). And now my knees are starting to give out on me randomly.

I feel your pain! I hope you get better soon.
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Oh my lord you don't even want to know what all happened to me last year....but the worst of it all was breaking my arm, in the upper part (humerus) and paralyzing my arm and hand with radial nerve damage. That was just about a year ago now and I'm still having repercussions from it.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X