This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from New Jersey people

Ok guys, I could use some ideas for my bachelorette party. I'm trying to find something to do in Monmouth County, preferably the Red Bank/ Eatontown area.

One of my bridesmaids is under 21 so I was trying to think of something to do other than going to a bar, but so far i'm coming up with nothing. Going out to eat is pointless, as my bachelorette party is right after the rehearsal dinner.

Help please!
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

id say something down the shore area - but i dont know anywhere thats for under 21

Bamboo is 18 to enter 21 to drink (Seaside) but thats still a bar/club.

Comment

I can name a number of bowling alleys in our area, seeing as I also live in Monmouth County and Eatontown borders my town.

Is there any bars here that has an 18 and older night?

Go to Pier Village over in Long Branch.

If it's sometime between Wednesday and Sunday, go to Monmouth Park Racetrack (which reminds me, why didn't you come with us to the last NJ meetup!?)

Go to the beach.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
        If it's sometime between Wednesday and Sunday, go to Monmouth Park Racetrack (which reminds me, why didn't you come with us to the last NJ meetup!?)
        Yeah, why didn't you?!

I used to live in Eatontown but I don't really know what's there as far as hangouts (I mostly hung out at the bar at the Holiday Inn when I was there). I was going to say the Melting Pot in Red Bank but you said you didn't want food...hmmmm....
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Yeah, why didn't you?!
          Because money was so tight back then I couldn't afford it.

I will try my best to attend the next get together though.

I'm liking the Melting Pot idea. I mean, we'll have just had dinner, but there's always chocolate fondue for dessert.

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
            I can name a number of bowling alleys in our area, seeing as I also live in Monmouth County and Eatontown borders my town.

Go to the beach.
            I'm afraid if we went to the beach, I'd stay there so long i'd miss my own wedding.

I hadn't thought about bowling though. That's an idea too.

Comment

I recommend the Bailey's and chocolate fondue. Yum.

Comment

I think that you should go to Point Pleasant Beach lots of places that you can go and get drinks and have fun (there are some that allow under 21 in) and also at this time of the year enough of the young drunk assholes that will remind you not only to get your wedding on time but to get there early.

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
                  I think that you should go to Point Pleasant Beach lots of places that you can go and get drinks and have fun (there are some that allow under 21 in) and also at this time of the year enough of the young drunk assholes that will remind you not only to get your wedding on time but to get there early.

lol! i see another person who prob frequents the same bars as me jenks much? !

Comment

Wow, there are apparently more people in my area than I realized! The next meetup better have more than three people!!! (Not that the three of us aren't the awesomest )

Comment

Working...
                    X