This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation Time!

Yes I'm taking my vacation next week! And boy am I ready. Unfortunately I'll be going with my family and that's kinda a drag but on the other hand it'll be somewhat relaxing and fun as it was in previous years (even though last year me and my cousins were by our selves and that was even more fun!). We'll be going to a state park in West Texas with no internet connection so I won't be on at all. I'll miss you guys!

There is one snag. I also asked off for this Saturday because that's when my family is leaving and we'll be coming back the next Sat. Course that means I'm working everyday up to that day. In fact I'm doing graveyard Friday night. Meaning I get off at 7am Saturday morning. We're planning on leaving the house at 730am. Me thinks I'll be sleeping the whole way there....

My birthday is also the Sunday after we come back (the 14th) and I'll be 21! Hurray! I have friends (and family) planning on taking me out to have my first drink, so I'll be having a good week coming up. I'm ready to not deal with stupid customers.

So just a few days left to pack and what am I doing?! Reading CS. I'm such a procrastinator....

I wants a vacation.

I wants West Texas. (Home!!!)

but good luck, have fun, etc, etc.

Comment

Well it's only Garner State Park which is over by Concan, Utopia and other such small towns. So it's not that far into West Texas but still. I will have fun.

Comment

Have a great time! My Vacation is in about 55 days.....But whos counting?

Comment

my vaction is in 56 days dang you amina

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
            my vaction is in 56 days dang you amina
            HAHA! Eat my dust....

Comment

:P but im goign to san diego, sea world, the zoo, lego land and wild life park and to see wicked

Comment

:P but im goign to san diego, sea world, the zoo, lego land and wild life park and to see wicked
                Very jealous of the Lego Land and Wicked part!!

Im going on a Cruise. Cant freaking wait.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                  Very jealous of the Lego Land and Wicked part!!

Im going on a Cruise. Cant freaking wait.
                  I'm kinda jealous of both of you. especially the Lego Land part. But I'll enjoy the great out doors. Camping can be work but it'll be relaxing too and that's what I need. Cause I won't get another vaca till next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X