This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good energy needed

It's one of those times where it seems like everything is going wrong in my life.

Things are going well for at least one of my friends, and I've heard good news from other friends, and that's really the only good news. For me, things are going south in just about every way. I hate where I work, I'm not getting enough work, which means my income is shrinking, things are not going well at all for a beloved relative, and another relative just accused me of lying about something important (as if I would lie about it; as if I had anything to gain), and never gave me the benefit of the doubt, or bothered to check on the explanation I gave, which would have cleared everything up and proved that I was telling the truth. I guess that would have spoiled his fun.

You know, I really hate families sometimes. You get what you get. You don't get warm, loving, supportive, healthy relationships if your family can't give them. Sometimes it's best just to cut off contact, because your relatives are going to take whatever opportunity they can to hurt you.

My gf has a family like that, so I can get where you're coming from.

Good energy is being delivered now.

Comment

Sending good thoughts too.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

*hugs and good thoughts*

Sorry, I'm all out of energy.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

It just got even more convoluted.

My relative told me in a recent message that I've been taking advantage of everyone for a number of years, and that if I'm sickened (by his actions) I should be sickened by my own behavior.

I know what the little game here is, though; it's the "I hate my life and who I am, so I'm going to project on you and be a judgmental asshole, because it's easier than changing my life for the better" game.

No wonder I got involved with guys who took advantage of me, with that type of behavior in my background.

I apologized for wrongs I'd done, explained some of my past actions (not that he's going to care), and laid into him for standing on the soapbox and not even entertaining the thought that I was telling him the truth. I also challenged him to find out the truth for himself (easily done), but I know he won't. Plus, I told him that if he's simply not interested in having me in his life, I won't intrude on it. I pointed out that this may be the best solution.

Families piss me off.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Eireann. It does stink when families are like that. I'm sending good energy your way.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. Yes, it sucks hard when families are like this. I learned the phrase "family of origin" years ago, and I've never forgotten it. Your relatives are related to you by accident. Your real family consists of the people who have a good relationship with you. They don't always coincide. A bad relationship is one that should end, no matter who the parties are.

Comment

Working...
              X