X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Discovery!

Several, actually.

Since I'm happily single, trying to eat well can sometimes be tricky: I don't like eating out too often, and if I buy stuff from the grocery store, the portions are so big that too much of it goes to waste in my fridge. My solution: Trader Joe's! TJ's can be expensive for family eating, but for a single, it's usually a pretty good deal. This month, I've been trying out their freezer section; this week, I discovered their frozen Indian meals.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I don't even like frozen dinners, and these things are delicious. They make my officemates drool when I heat the dinners in the office microwave! So far my favorites are the chicken tikka masala and the paneer tikka masala. For $3 each, it's not a bad way to eat!

And then I discovered that one of the grocery stores on my way to church carries this amazing sorbetto: the brand is Ciao Bella (www.ciaobellagelato.com), and my favorite flavor is the Blackberry Cabernet, and yes that does taste as good as it sounds!

I *love* finding fun new food!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I don't have a Trader Joe's
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I cant wait until my perm res comes through so I can cross the border again, 30 minutes and I will be a TJ's in bellingham YIPPEEE!!!!
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

All the New Jersey locations are at least an hour away. All in places I'm not too keen on driving in. Oh well.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X