This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tinkle Battle

In a rough estimate, with a cap at 80, my sister is a level 74 at helping raise children. She's babysat and housesat and childsat since she was 12, and has basically helped raise three kids until her recent years.

She's 19, brother in law is 20. Brother in law is somewhere around level 14.

Baby Gatlin (yes, named after the gun) is a level 78 shot with tinkle.

So, I'm sitting across the table battlefield, idly reading and half-watching bro stumble with the diaper, often making the UGH of nearly throwing-up. Although I could not smell anything from my side.

Sister decides he has to get some EXP, and keeps Gatlin's head occupied with talking and a pacifier.

Bro removed -UGH- the dirty dia-UGH-per, and UGH cleaned his ass admirab-UGH... admirably.

...UGH.

He sets down the new diaper,UGH and I look up. Notice my sister's eyes widen, and her mouth open to say," Pull up the diaper NOW!" when Gatlin lets loose a Water Blast. UGH

6k damage on the new roll of paper towels, UGH 500 damage on the candy dish with an additional 1k per candy, and bro does what he can only think to do.

He puts his hand in the way of the water barrage. UGH

So, baby Gatlin is peeing on his daddy's hand, sis is laughing her ass off,"Why'd you put your hand up? Now you can never move it!"

Sister moves his diaper up, bro moves his clean hand from the booty, and Gatlin decides to tinkle my way.

Being a lvl 80 escapist, I dodge the blast and invoke my healer abilities on the camera he dared splash.

If only the baby had been a Squirtle instead of a Blastoise.

He shoots...

He SCORES!

I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
      If only the baby had been a Squirtle instead of a Blastoise.
      That made me

Gotta give the BIL some props for his courage and willingness to take one for the team, though. After all the noise he made just with the regular diaper-changing, I didn't expect him to voluntarily get tinkled on in order to curb the damage.

Comment

heh apparently I peed into my Dad's mouth once. He was on the floor gagging and my mom was on the floor....well laughing of course. I was giggling.

I wish I remember this moment as it is a favorite story of my mom's to tell and well it's pretty funny to visualize.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
          I wish I remember this moment as it is a favorite story of my mom's to tell and well it's pretty funny to visualize.
          That would, indeed, be hilarious. But.. at the same time.. eeewwwww lol

Comment

the SO's first born managed to pee in his own mouth.
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I'm sitting here all even though if I were there I'd really be more like "..." and "...ew..." but, oh, those are funny stories...

I guess I'd just offer to get the washrag or some such? lol
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Yeah, baby boys have amazing fountain powers. Our son hosed down the room -- and his daddy! -- more than a few times.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X