This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish me luck

OK, wishes of luck and prayers would come in handy right now.

I've got a job interview at 11AM MST. It is for a job that pays more, has better benefits, and ALMOST NO CUSTOMERS

Please send happy thoughts my way

oh yes, and ETA- never having to deal with Delta at work again, never dealing with distressed passengers, never dealing with my coworker's inability to bill them properly, no dealing with screwed up shuttle schedules... oh yeah, I really need this job.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Go make it happen, Smiley!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Best of luck, Smiley. In any case log your mileage and save the food and lodging receipts (yes, deductible even if you don't get hired).
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        Best of luck, Smiley. In any case log your mileage and save the food and lodging receipts (yes, deductible even if you don't get hired).
        the interview is 12 blocks from my house... I was planning on using my student pass to ride the bus... I had been considering go to Subway for lunch though

Comment

Good luck!!!
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Good luck!
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              the interview is 12 blocks from my house... I was planning on using my student pass to ride the bus... I had been considering go to Subway for lunch though
              That being the case log the normal bus fare for that trip--don't forget the costs of preparing and transmitting your resume as well. Any other queries, you're welcome to PM them to me.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Woots! Knock 'em dead... well, maybe not dead, but you know....

Good LUCK!
                  When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Well... I'm mixed. On the one hand the pay was less than I expected (but the benefits more than make up for that), with a different schedule than I thought it would be, and it starts in July, but I think I did well on the interveiw and have a good chance of getting it if I choose to take it.

Comment

Working...
                    X