This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutter minds abound (possible NSFW)

So I wound up adding a coworker as a friend on Facebook. Said coworker is very friendly, very quiet...

I get home, check his facebook out of extreme curiousity and I come across the fact that he's added "fresh pussy" to the things he's a fan of.

My first thought strayed between and

Curiosity makes me check out the page only to discover......

It's a cocktail!

Made out of peach schnapps with a dash of lime....

Gutter minds abound.
    Last edited by fireheart; 06-30-2009, 12:39 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Reminds me of the time back in college when, at the bar that featured 99 cent shots (really!), I walked up to the bar and said loudly, right as the place suddenly went quiet and the music stopped, "YEAH, MY FRIEND NEEDS A BRAIN AND I COULD REALLY GO FOR AN ORGASM RIGHT NOW!"

My friend is still embarrassed by that story!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

I COULD REALLY GO FOR AN ORGASM RIGHT NOW!"
      "Do you want a real one, or a fake one" (with alcohol, or without )
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

I hear you loud and clear.

Looking on the side of my Facebook screen, I see things that my friends are fans of. Some are cute and funny and I become a fan of too, like "sleeping on the cold side of the pillow" and "thunderstorms" and "grilling out"......but then there's stuff like "Morning sex" and "Being Awesome".....ok guys.....going a little far there.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

There's a group where you can be a fan of "sleeping on the cold side of the pillow???" I wanna join that group! I thought I was the only weird one!

I must find that group! I not only want to sleep on ithe cold side, I want to fondle it with the back of my hand, too!

Oh. Ahem. Erm.

I gotta find that group.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            "Being Awesome"
            What's wrong with being a fan of "Being Awesome"?
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I think it's a little arrogant, that's why. But then again, I'm weird like that.

And yes, Kinkoid, you definetly can become a fan of sleeping on the cold side of the pillow. I wish someone would invent a pillow cooler.

Beyond the "Being Awesome" fan page, I think the sexual stuff is a little too much. I doubt any of my male friends are fans of "Nasty pussy" and I'm sure all of my friends prefer sex itself instead of picking and choosing when they get it.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                I hear you loud and clear.

but then there's stuff like "Morning sex"
                Yeah, that one definetly falls under TMI.
                Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Yup, and it's still staring me right in the face.

Comment

I'm a fan of the cold side of the pillow. Both literally and figuratively (a-la facebook fan group).
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      I gotta find that group.
                      While you're at it you can also join the CustomersSuck.com group as well!
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        Yup, and it's still staring me right in the face.

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                        I'm a fan of the cold side of the pillow. Both literally and figuratively (a-la facebook fan group).
                        You, too? Yaaaaay!!!
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                          S
                          I get home, check his facebook out of extreme curiousity and I come across the fact that he's added "fresh pussy" to the things he's a fan of.

My first thought strayed between and :eyeroll:

Curiosity makes me check out the page only to discover......

It's a cocktail!

Made out of peach schnapps with a dash of lime....

Gutter minds abound.
                          I've heard of a cocktail called blowjob (I forgot exactly what it had in it)...yeah...imagine saying that in a bar.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                            While you're at it you can also join the CustomersSuck.com group as well!
                            Depends. Is it private, so that employers can't see it on your FB pages? Just don't wanna run the risk of finding it, joining it and then getting canned for it.
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                              I've heard of a cocktail called blowjob (I forgot exactly what it had in it)...yeah...imagine saying that in a bar.
                              A blow job consists of a shot of Baileys, A lime wedge, and a salt line.

It's kind of like doing tequila shots. Lick, shoot, squirt.

However, it's different.

-First lick the salt line.
                              -Second, take the shot of Baileys, but don't swallow yet. You must hold it in your mouth. It will taste sweet and salty.
                              -Third, Squirt the Lime wedge into your mouth while still holding the Baileys in there. The mixture will foam.
                              -Swallow. It goes down weird and tastes horrible.

There now you can have as many blowjobs as you want. Funny thing. After the first time I tried one, I demanded the bartender give me a Screaming Orgasm because "I deserve much more than a normal orgasm after that."

hehe. I'm bad.

Speaking of which, do you guys want to help me name the cocktail I invented.
                              It's Milk, Chocolate Milk, Bailey's, and French Kiss

Suggestions? I really can't think of anything.
                              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X