X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got rickrolled at the grocery store

Just thought you might like to know.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

You what? What is "rickrolled"?
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

There's a very informative article here: http://tiny.cc/5iEb8
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth SilverOrb View Post
        You what? What is "rickrolled"?
        Clicky clicky...

Comment

Really? Wait how? What happened?

Comment

Men. Geesh. LOL. Good for a giggle though.
            "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

I'd love that!! Whenever I'd get rickrolled I'd listen to the entire song. I love Rick Asltey!
              The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

It lightened my mood at least.

I've spent most of this afternoon and evening quietly dreading going into work tomorrow after the dust-up I got into and thinking I'm almost certain to get a write-up in my file.

And then as I was doing my grocery shopping..."We've known each other for so long...." wait a minute, I know those words....HAHAHAHAHA RICKROLL. It took just about everything I had not to start laughing.

On a side note, every time I get all worried and anxious about something, it turns out to be nowhere near as big of a deal as I thought it would be. So let's hope that keeps up. With the way things have been going, it feels like I fell out of the Bad Karma tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Comment

Was it in the A&P family of stores?

'Cause the music we've got on now includes that song, as I noticed at work today.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

My friend got Rickrolled at a bus stop. There was a guy with a mini radio. ^-^

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    On a side note, every time I get all worried and anxious about something, it turns out to be nowhere near as big of a deal as I thought it would be. So let's hope that keeps up. With the way things have been going, it feels like I fell out of the Bad Karma tree and hit every branch on the way down.
                    I'm sure that one totally unfair dressing down was the end of that particular MOD's action about that situation.

Personally, I've always felt that universal balance works like this=
                    If stuff seems to be hitting the fan for no apparent reason, then something awesome is about to happen.

The theory also works the other way around.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

No ya di'nt.

BJ knows how to rickroll though.

Comment

Has anyone been Rickrolled by a book? One of the wiring guides in my MG library...was written by Rick Astley. Not *that* one, but it's still a bit amusing
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

See, call me anal, but I don't think you were rickrolled. Not really. You just heard the song. To be truly rickrolled, you would have to have someone say something to you, leading you to believe you were going to discuss one thing, only to have them break into that song. Like, "Hey, do you know how long we've known each other?" "How long?" "We've known each other for so long...." THAT would be getting rickrolled!

Of course, then you would have to beat that person within an inch of their life with a hefty tire iron.....but that's another thing entirely.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

I rick rolled myself yesterday.

Child Rum & I took a nap. (Yes, I take naps ).

Hubs woke me up. As soon as I sat up, and started moving around my first thoughts were the lyrics to "Never gonna give you up".

Yes, I'm weird.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              See, call me anal, but I don't think you were rickrolled. Not really. You just heard the song.
                              Thanks. I think the term "rickrolled" is getting very overused. The point is it involved deception, on some level, thus meaning it's pretty difficult to rickroll someone in real life. I've got "Never Gonna Give You Up" as my ringtone (sue me, I like the song), but that doesn't mean I'm rickrolled every time my phone rings, nor does it mean everyone around me is rickrolled.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X