This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corporate is so out of touch

So the new company taking over our store sent some coporate idiots to do barcode stuff(I don't care because I'm leaving for my new job after monday).Anyways I had to laugh because we kept having people come in and shove stuff in these people's faces and ask the price.They had the most horrified looks on their corporate retard faces. Then it pissed me off because they kept sayig with such a consending voice "well I don't work here,she does"and they would point.It just made me laugh though they were so out of touch with how the public is. I thought yall would get a kick out of this since we all talk about the corporate retards.
    Oh and by they way I overheard the corporate people whispering about trying to make me come in next week and do inventory for them.They have a rude awakening if they try that shit. Like I said I'm quitting retail after monday.

I know your pain,girl.

Corporate gives us sandwiches that take forever and demand small times and total perfection, but just don't realize what it's like in a rush. They run in fear if the rush comes.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I want to see them try and make you come in!

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
        I want to see them try and make you come in!
        Keep it down!! They may not have thought of that yet. Quote a premium consulting fee if the do, though.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
        X