This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better hair pic

Ok, FINALLY got a decent pic. This one's pretty accurate for how my hair actually looks. Posting it because I have nothing better to do.
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 08-24-2009, 01:47 AM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Wow. That's my length goal, but I always end up cutting it because the ends get fried. Yours is great.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Awesome! Mine has been almost that long. I'm working on growing it out again. I last cut it a year and a bit ago. Now I almost regret doing it. If I hadn't I'd have hair even longer than that for my wedding, and that would be awesome. Sadly it's only midway down my back now.
      The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Once again, Joi, I adore, ADORE your hair colour...
        It's so shiny.... *drools*
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

How do you keep your hair from getting split ends? Mine always has split ends unless I cut it really really short.

Then it splits again at shoulder length.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm like EQ.

And I'm dying of jealousy. *pout*
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              How do you keep your hair from getting split ends? Mine always has split ends unless I cut it really really short.(
              Personally I haven't had an issue with split ends since I last got my hair trimmed 2 years ago(it's now 3 inches from my waist)-my hairdresser told me to not wash it more than twice a week, as that's what causes split ends, you're removing the natural oil that protects it, and it takes more than a few days for it to recoat the hair. And no my hair isn't "dirty"-it's quite healthy. The more times you wash it the more oil is produced to try and prevent the damage, wash it less and it produces less oil, as less is needed-what do you think conditioner is-oil to protect the hair shaft.

from women today

Hair splits because it is deprived of moisture and natural oils, like sebum. Sebum is natural fatty oil that delivers nutrients to the hair.
              Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 06-28-2009, 04:53 PM.
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

The longest my hair has been would be equivalent to the hem of your shirt. I had to cut it off 5 years ago because of neck fusion surgery, and again 2 years ago for rotator cuff (shoulder) surgery. Eventually, it'll get there again. Mine is normally straight, but tends to pick up those waves like yours.
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                X