Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah. Loved CHiPs as a kid. Tried to watch it a couple of years ago. Nearly puked.

Hopefully Emergency aged a bit better...............
    There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      I've been watching WKRP In Cincinnati on WGN whenever I have the chance. It's only on Sunday nights though, and I've missed it the past two weeks.
      You're not alone. I record it and watch every Monday morning.

Love the show. And not just cuz I live here and still snicker at the references.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Hey, you guys can watch both Emergency! and WKRP in Cincinnati for free on www.hulu.com.

Comment

Hee hee... I just watched a scene in an Emergency! episode where Roy is freeing a woman from a car, because (gasp!) her seatbelt is jammed. This is one of those lap belts, not one that also goes over the shoulder.

So, the woman is not hurt in any way, but she's freaking out because she's convinced the car is going to explode. Roy tells her that there's no gas leak, but she refuses to believe him because she sees cars blow up on TV all the time. She has to get out!

Roy uses some heavy-duty scissors on the belt, and then her focus shifts from We're All Going To Blow Up to Don't Cut My Cashmere Sweater! It's SCism at its pitiful worst. "You're cutting my cashmere sweater! Don't cut my sweater! It's cashmere! You're going to cut it! My sweater is cashmere!..."
          Last edited by Eireann; 07-04-2009, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X