This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies are killin' me

So I was up literally all night with sore throat and nausea from swallowing snot. Gross, I know--you're only hearing about it. I thought allergy season was over, but no...The wind will not stop blowing. I thought moving away from smog had cured me, but alas.
    Anyone else in WI dealing with this?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I do in CT I'm allergic to my cats and pollen (and I LOVE being outdoors)

I found having some native honey helps with the pollen allergies...and its yummy!
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Suffering along with you down here in TX.

I'm about to have to make a run to the store, get some zyrtec and sudafed. And mucinex. The holy trinity of allergy/sinus fighting meds in my book.

My eyeballs feel like they're about to explode.

Comment

my forsythia has stopped trying to kill me, now it is a conspiracy of grasses [make that a snotty smiley?]
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          my forsythia has stopped trying to kill me, now it is a conspiracy of grasses [make that a snotty smiley?]
          Hee! There should BE a snot-smiley!

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            Hee! There should BE a snot-smiley! It should have eyes that need Visine, a blue face, should be mouth-breathing.

Comment

I was going through that a week or two ago.

Plus a cold.

Not fun.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I bumped into a chap the other day whos eyes were purple. To say they looked sore would be a bit of an understatement.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  I thought moving away from smog had cured me, but alas.
                  Anyone else in WI dealing with this?
                  I'm dealing with it in Oregon. I too thought moving away from a dusty, smoggy metropolis would cure my allergies. The good news is, they are no longer year-round like they were in Phoenix. Bad news is, the one allergy season makes up for the rest of the year!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                  X