This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast!

Y'know how sometimes when you decide on something to eat, and then can't have it, you can't think of something else you want?

I was really looking forward to a bowl of leftover sausage stew. Apparently I did too good a job when I made it, because the leftovers are gone.

What am I going to eat for breakfast now?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Hash brown topped by an egg?

Comment

That sounds ungodly delicious right now, I think I will have that for breakfast tomorrow.

Comment

What I also hate is when you're hungry and despite having your cupboards full with food, you can never seem to find anything that you feel like eating.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
          That sounds ungodly delicious
          Oh believe me, it is!

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            What I also hate is when you're hungry and despite having your cupboards full with food, you can never seem to find anything that you feel like eating.
            that happens to me way too often...

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              Yeah, I always seem to be craving the one thing I don't have quite all the ingredients for. But, of course, when I buy the one missing ingredient from the store, I forget about it until it goes bad.

Comment

Working...
              X