This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court.

I posted a thread in Sightings I think about my mental health provider.

Well, another thing he did: He turned in my compliance report to my probation officer THREE WEEKS LATE. (Remember, I pulled my sister's hair and got arrested, I'm on deferred prosecution because it's my first 'offense') Well, because it was so late, she assumed I was NOT compliant with my personal therapy requirements for my probation, and filed a motion to have my probation revoked.

I've spoken to her, and she's on my side that I AM compliant now. Unfortunately...I have to go to court for a hearing, since the noncompliance motion was already filed.

I am so, so scared. I shouldn't even have been arrested for this, and the fact that things have gone this far because I pulled my little sister's hair...It blows my mind. Wish me luck that things will go well and the motion dismissed or whatever, and I can finish my 'probation' and get on with my life.

Thank you.

Good luck. I hope all goes well and everything works out fine for you!

Your therapist most likely should have some sanctions come against him or her. They were negligent in meeting the requirements of the court. They should have a responsibility to you to hand in the paperwork on time. I don't know if you want to deal with it or not, but it might be time for a new counselor. Just a thought.
    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

Working...
    X