X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    ...I'm going to need a volunteer
    Sorry, but I'm in the process of courting a muscular, hairy-chested, black male nurse with a goatee and a shaved head...

Okey-dokey, it's cold shower time. Toodles.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

"How our friend S figured out our friend V was gay"

S's thoughts: Geeze, I can't believe Mr. Kinkoid lets' Kinkoid travel and stuff with V. I mean, he takes her dancing, they go out on overnights together, how on earth can he stand that!?!?!? I mean, no way would I let my wife do that...not unless the guy was...was...oh.

V also took a couple straight male mutual friends of ours out on the town one night and they all ended up in a gay club. These guys appeared to have never figured it out. V later told me he wanted to see just how far he could push it and them never get a clue. Evidently, the answer to that was "pretty far."

These guys...well, I should say the one guy that would have given a damn...was incredibly thick in the head sometimes.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        V also took a couple straight male mutual friends of ours out on the town one night and they all ended up in a gay club. These guys appeared to have never figured it out. V later told me he wanted to see just how far he could push it and them never get a clue. Evidently, the answer to that was "pretty far."
        I'd have paid money to see that.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I know, me too. I can't believe I missed all that.

Comment

I've been out for three years and my parents still haven't caught on And it's not homophobia, they have no problem with my brother being gay, but they still refer to me as straight. Everyone at school too. It's so irritating.
            I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

Not to threadjack my own thread... but I've noticed recently, there are a lot more gay members of CS than I realized... we truly are everywhere

Oh, and RK, that's almost as bad as my coworker who finally figured it out, not because of the pride wristbands, or the fact that I admitted going to San Fran pride, or anything like that... no, what gave me away was the use of the word "ghettotastic"
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Not to threadjack my own thread... but I've noticed recently, there are a lot more gay members of CS than I realized... we truly are everywhere

Oh, and RK, that's almost as bad as my coworker who finally figured it out, not because of the pride wristbands, or the fact that I admitted going to San Fran pride, or anything like that... no, what gave me away was the use of the word "ghettotastic"
                If you're going to make up words could you not make up crappy ones?
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Smiley, some folks never pick up on it until you just simply spell it out in blinking mile high neon lights. My daughter had a boyfriend in Jr High and I told my husband then that I was sure the boy was gay. Here we are with the daughter in college now and her ex boyfriend/current BFF is openly gay (same guy) and she was super shocked when he came out. Everyone else knew. I call him my gay son. He spent the night here last night, crashed in the spare bedroom because he was too trashed to go home.
                  "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

and yes, I know, I'm a bit tubby... I'm working on that
                    It's been a while since I've seen you, but you do seem a lot trimmer then when I met you. And those glasses with that hair suit you quite nicely.
                    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

All the talk of shirts and Signs reminded me...so ....Had to share... I was very proud of this. I made it for the Alliance club at our College. It went on the front of the shirt and the back said "**CC Alliance. Saving the World One Open Mind at a Time" ^_^ I was thinking about making some more shirts with just "Saving the World One Open Mind at a Time" But I dont have $$ to do so.
                      Attached Files
                      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                      -Red

Comment

smiley!!!

thats is to damn hilarious~~!!!! seriously, people should get the hang of it now that if you talk about the same gender, then your gay!!! this is so hilarious...you crack me up dude....I love your posts....

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                          If you're going to make up words could you not make up crappy ones?
                          well, I was describing the software at the other hotel I work at... so use of a crappy word is all too appropriate
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I think you're cute Smiley.
                            I understand working to trim down(as I am doing it myself), but I think you look fine how you are.

The stories in this thread are hilarious. Some dense people out there.

Comment

OK... someone here remind me... how long ago did I come out?
                              Wasn't it, oh, NEW YEARS.
                              So why is it that I still have friends who are surprised?
                              How is it possible for a friend to have not heard about it by now?
                              You would be surprised.

For example, I still have people coming up to me asking me what the latest is with my British fiance. You know....the girl who dumped me SIX YEARS AGO? Yeah, that British fiance.

Admittedly, these are people that are not around me a lot, but still...as you said, you would think they would have heard about it by now, especially in this small town where news travels rather quickly, and I am hardly close-mouthed about what is going on in my life romantically!

So you've been out of the closet, what, seven months now? You can't expect all your friends would just automatically know this. Sure, people talk, but not everyone....some people would probably think that it is not their business to tell other people about your business to others, as it were.

Sure, your friend exhibited some denseness in the conversation with you, but hey, he heard what he wanted to hear, until you had to literally shove the evidence in his face. As someone who is quite often oblivious to what is obvious to others, I can understand his position. At least he wasn't an asshole about it when it finally penetrated his mental fog bank!

seriously, I think the only way to get people to believe me is to have a picture of me sucking a dick in my wallet... and if that's the case, I'm going to need a volunteer
                              I'll help you with a lot of things....but no. Just no.

Good luck with that, though!

Nightwatch, that is actually a really good idea for a t-shirt
                              Now here is something I CAN help you with. As you know, I live in Key West, which is pretty much the anti-Salt Lake City. I will, if you would like, go shopping for an appropriate "Hi I'm gay" type t-shirt next time I am downtown. Just let me know your t-shirt size, and if I find something I think you'll like, I'll run it by you before I buy it.
                              Last edited by Jester; 07-20-2009, 03:54 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X