This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's a lousy night...

When you spill your entire glass of Rum and Coke and are all out of soda.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
    When you spill your entire glass of Rum and Coke and are all out of soda.
    I'm at work right now. -.-

Comment

Ah, but do you have soda?
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

*checks fridge*

Well, I have regular vodka, UV blue vodka, Cherry Schnapps, Rum, Dr Pepper, Coke, and Mountain Dew, Miller Lite and Leinkenkugels Red.....what do you like?

I mean, that is, if you respond before I drink it all....
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Oh, you suuuuuck! I don't even have any decent beer. Not that I like beer, but it'd be better than nothing. The G-parents took my leftover experimental beer to the mountains (nothing is sacred!). All they left was some of their Miller Lite. T-T

I didn't want to do this, but it's time to break out the Scotch. Oh, my poor Single Malt. Suffering in desert summer heat. I'm afraid I'll have to ice you the tiniest bit so you're the right temperature. Forgive me. T-T

Comment

I've got blueberry vodka and Black Sambuca...and some Mike's Hard something-or-other...none of which I can drink these days... :-/
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
            X