This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Drunken Rant!

Forgive any typos you may see....I'm extremely intoxicated right now and have spell check turned off because I refuse to conform! That, and the little red dashes below the wrong words make my nose twitch.

Ya know what, you fucking douche, fuck you. You go all over to the other side of Wisconsin for a drunken weekend camping, promise you'll call me, and you don't. You get so drunk that you can't even spell NUGGET, and you try to give me all these excuses why you didn't call....FUCK YOU.

I am a good girl. I have no criminal record. I admit to driving drunk a handfull of times, but I have never been in your spot. Obviously, being drunk and around your idiot friends and skanky girls is more important than calling me. Obviously, if I call your FRIEND and ask to speak to you is the only time you'll answer. Even then, you don't recognize my voice and ask who I am.

Please. I drink myself. I was born and raised here in Wisconsin, had my first drink at toddler age, I can outdrink men twice my size....it's a fucking shame that you promised you'd call me tonight and I got so drunk that I didn't even recognize a childhood best friend, but you.....you didn't even call. After TWO DAYS of the same excuse.

So I am done calling you. Go get a 5th DUI and rot in prison for a few years and then die. I am done with you. I deserve better.

I may not be the prettiest girl, but I am WAY above average looking, I am smart, clean record, and I am a fucking honest person. And I deserve a guy who keeps his promises to me.

Sincerely your drunken friend who has had 5 too many Leinenkugel Reds and Alabama Slammers,

Blas87
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

now - breathe!

We love you Blassy!

(btw, on a personal note - yes, you are WAY above average looking, yes, you are smart, - clean record??? WTF? Like I care! And honest! Woot! Excellent! )

now - go back to breathing!

And good on you for not conforming to spell checkers! Horrible things! Let's ban them!!! (ironically, I only see 1 typo! You're typing is possibly better drunk than sober )
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Boyfriend troubles again?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
        (ironically, I only see 1 typo! You're typing is possibly better drunk than sober )
        oooooooo, irony within irony.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          oooooooo, irony within irony.
          Ah - crap!
          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Ah, honey - hit me up on FB.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Was this the party you were invited to go to also?

Comment

Screw him! We can have our own drunken party!
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I saw your Facebook and I wondered what was up...

I hope you've since calmed down! It seemed that you were putting a lot more into the relationship than he was, so I understand your frustration. Feel better, hun! Remember, "it's better to be alone than badly accompanied."
                  "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

See, big sis, this is the point where you call me up and say you need a girls' night in with booze and badly dubbed hentai.
                    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Well I did pretty good for being hammered....maybe because I was concentrating a little hard.

Oh yeah, and he still doesn't think he did anything wrong by not making any attempt to try to get ahold of me and let me know how things were going.

Something tells me I should go on a girl trip with my friends and just *forget* to call him the entire weekend. That would definetly not fly. But hey, if he got mad, I'd just paraphrase him. "Stuff happens, it's not a big deal."

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        See, big sis, this is the point where you call me up and say you need a girls' night in with booze and badly dubbed hentai.
                        Queen of Wands is fantastic inspiration! :P

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          Something tells me I should go on a girl trip with my friends and just *forget* to call him the entire weekend.
                          Not to step on your feelings or anything, but as a dude, I feel I must come to another Dude's defense. You said he was going for the weekend, and that he'd said he was going to call you. Mayhaps he was simply going to call today, with it still being part of the same weekend?

I only say because you generally seem to like the guy, and from everything you've said, he's better than the last few guys you've dated, so I'd hate for one slip to doom him.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I think everyone (both the man and the woman in a relationship) needs a night out with just the friends without calling home to their SOs.

I agree with Broomjockey about giving your boyfriend some slack. But, you did the same thing for a girl's weekend and he got ticked off..then yeah that'd suck. Sorry I haven't offered much advice.

Comment

I'd be more willing to cut him some slack if this wasn't becoming a habbit. Just a couple of weeks ago on the annual tube float down the river, he pulled the same stunt, and I didn't hear from him until the next morning. I was irate....mostly because people HAVE drowned on that float before, and gotten arrested and whatnot. Because it's a drunkfest, I worry.

I wasn't trying to be psycho insecure possessive crazy girlfriend "You better call me every 3 hours, or I'll blow up your phone!" by any means. When he didn't call when he said he would, I'd call him, of course he wouldn't answer, so I'd just put the phone down and silently fume and try to find something to do. He was several hours away with hundreds of dumb drunk people....I wanted to make sure he didn't do anything dumb, get arrested, get into a fight, etc etc. It's not like he HAD to call the very second he said he would, but the whole point was that not even once did he ever call anytime near when he said would.

I'm just one of those people, if I say I'm going to do something, I will do it. Even if it's something like calling someone or texting them. To me, even little things like that speak loads about someone's character and how much they truly care if they can't even keep the smallest of promises.
                              Last edited by blas; 07-07-2009, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X