This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must...not...kill...neighbors.

What is this? Annoy The Fuck Out Of Irv Day?

Not too long after I arrived home from work today, the gal across the street started doing...something...with her car. Not washing it. Maybe packing for a trip? Anyway, she had her car doors open and was blasting awful techno/hip hop/heavy metal/noise on her stereo.

And just now, some other neighbors have begun shooting off fireworks. When it's still light out. Go figure. They seem to be the loud, bangy ones, not the ones that shoot off pretty sparks or anything.

Crap, there goes another one. And now they're screaming at the top of their lungs for their kids, which they seem to have forgotten in favor of pop boom bang. I'll be going to bed before too long. I hope they'll have run out of exploding things by then.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

While I normally would be annoyed with people still lighting off fireworks after the 4th, and especially at rude times.....(even though I'm a night person, it's annoying to try to drive to work with people shooting off fireworks towards the street!)

But this year....I want them to keep lighting them off until bloody October, every night, until sunrise.

The night of the 4th, Old Bitch Neighbor and the guy next door, both who have time and time again bitched about something loud that I (supposedly) do at night, where whining that they weren't going to get any sleep that night.

So for once, it was finally a taste of their own medicine. They now know what I have to deal with, trying to sleep during the day with people being loud. No, not with booms and bangs....but with the way Old Bitch waddles around slamming her doors and the way he throws stuff around from the second he gets home, it might as well be!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Irv, I feel your pain. I used to have to be at work at 4am to do planograms. Love doing them, but I could never get to sleep until after 10:00 (could get up at 2:50 at the latest.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I feel for you, Irv. I have often had to tell myself "MUST NOT KILL NEIGHBORS!"

My bedroom faces the parking lot and the neighbor two doors down loves nothing more than going outside early in the morning and reeving either his motorcycle or car for hours at a time. He did blow the engine on his car once doing that, but not even that has stopped him from being a total tool.

Mr. Mis did tell him I was trying to sleep and could he knock it off. The guy apologized and stopped, but only for that day. I think he is starved for attention or something.

I don't mean to sound like I dislike people from neighboring states moving in, but they are the only ones who move in and either disrupt the peace by themselves and/or allow their children to do so.

Anyway, I have often been tempted to take the flamethrower out on them. I could let you use it if you like.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
        X