This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO not looking forward to this

Starting Sunday, I'm going to be spending a week completely alone in my house.

My aunt is going to a cabin in the Poconos, and my cousin is going down to Baltimore for UPS driver training.

So, all I have to look forward to is a week of Customer Service and coming home to a frozen pizza and a cat who likes to pee on my laundry.

I hate being alone, and interacting with strangers counts as being alone. Fuck.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

i say have a party

Comment

Quoth artifical sweetner View Post
      i say have a party
      I'll bring the brownies.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        I hate being alone, and interacting with strangers counts as being alone. Fuck.

I feel your pain-I had to go 3 weeks of alone(husband took a school trip to china), when I'd never been away from my husband, and all the people that claimed they'd come visit/check in on me all "forgot"-I even begged in tears for one of my coworkers to come over for an hour just so I wouldn't be alone-he had an "important raid in Wow, and couldn't let his guild down like that"
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

If your work doesn't have you too stressed out afterwords, do some cooking.

It'll be better than frozen pizza, and might be a good distraction.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X