X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so excited!

And I just can't hide it!

Tonight, I get to go see the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! I've been waiting to see this movie for four years (the book came out four years ago this summer. I believe this very month four years ago!)

*geeky spazz*

However, right after, I have to go open at work until 9:30.

But it's worth it!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
    Tonight, I get to go see the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!
    Remember! No spoilers!
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I'm going on Saturday evening. There are few movies that I have to see in the theater but Harry Potter is one of them. Er, well, 8 of them...I can't wait
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*whimper*

I think I may drag the Other Half to go see it.

I really really really want to go to the midnight showing, but we've been so busy, sleep has taken priority.

*bites lip*

I really want to go see it...

Comment

I couldn't go to the midnight show even if I wanted to...I have to work in the morning and I haven't slept much the last couple nights. The closest to opening day for a really big movie that I've been to was when my friend dragged me to the last Lord of the Rings for the 9pm show on the day it opened. He had gone to the midnight show the night (morning?) before, and then he called me about 8:00 and said "I'm picking you up in 15 minutes"...but he wore a big sweatshirt and smuggled in McDonald's so who was I to say no?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

****YAY SQUEE**** for you, McG. It actually looks good.

Im being dragged to see it this weekend b/c I completely dissed a friend on his birthday so he's making me go.

Id rather read the books tho. Way more satisfying for me.

Comment

-whimper sob- Take me with you! I can't go without Sir, and by the time he gets home from Job Corps again, it won't be in theaters anymore But we WILL be going to the midnight showing of New Moon

Comment

It was a purty good movie. Some book people will find obvious missing parts. I know i was kinda pissed at that, but overall, a good movie.

Oh my gosh. Traffic was hell getting out. We were close to the entrance/exit and it took us 22 minutes and some very nice people to let us out. Then, on the way home, it rained so hard, I could barely see. After dropping my friend off at home, I had just enough time to get home,change in my uniform, and head to work. I almost fell asleep at work, but it was so worth it. I don't go to the movies anymore, let alone the midnight premier, so this one was special.
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

I went last night too!!! I've been going to all the premieres since the first one...I believe I was 15. I ALMOST didn't go last night, but my friend dragged me and made me feel guilty because I'm moving away soon. I couldn't break that tradition! I won't spoil, but I did enjoy it a lot. Yeah, there were missing parts, but that happens in movie adaptations of most books unfortunately . I think it's cool to see how much the actors have grown and matured over the years. I grew up with Harry Potter, corny as it sounds.

Of course, there were asshole SCs and EWs there that complained when there weren't any good seats available...at the premiere of the most anticipated movie of the summer. (I know, shocking, right???!) Some guy yelled: "You should have been here two hours ago and waited with everyone else, then!"
                  "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

I wanna see HP!! Just dunno if SO is willing to or not..but I could drag him into it....I have ways.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                      I wanna see HP!! Just dunno if SO is willing to or not..but I could drag him into it....I have ways.
                      Brown chicken brown cow!

Say it aloud. You'll get it.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        Brown chicken brown cow!

Say it aloud. You'll get it.
                        LMAO!!! Ah the joys of being a woman and using your ahem....feminine wiles to get what you want.
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                        X