This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy!

The Beau is God-like. He made me Veggie Tempura, Rice, and Udon Noodles (for which both the Kitty and I swoon) It was most delicious!
    Of course I had to fend of Art with her little ambidextrous thumbs trying to steal my chopsticks full of noodles... damn purr ball... but she got her fair share of NOMS because she is just SO cute.

thought I'd share!
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Yum--veggie tempura! I can picture kitty batting at those noodles! I want a kitty & a noodle--cookin' boy.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      I want a kitty & a noodle--cookin' boy.
      ^_^ I sure am a lucky girlie! ....with a nice full tummy! *shares the noodles and the kitty*
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

I just want to watch kitties eating noodles. Sounds like fun.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's pretty much adorable. She even takes them off of my chopsticks *hearts*
          -Red

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
            It's pretty much adorable. She even takes them off of my chopsticks *hearts*
            Hehe, my little miss reaches up to the table and looks for stuff. We used to put peas/corn/bits of bread on the edge of the table for her. It's so cute (especially when there's nothing there and she's still trying to find it ). She bats at it like she wants to knock it down but she doesn't actually want to touch it. Too funny. Then she plays soccer with it. She used to eat them after a bit of playing (assuming she didn't lose them under something first - there's a wicker box in the corner by the computer desk and one day my dad moved it and found five petrified peas underneath ) but my dad says she doesn't eat them anymore.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
            X