This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickelodeon Talks About...Sex?

I was letting my daughter watch Nick on my cell phone because my VCR/DVD player broke and she couldn't watch her nightly Elmo show. She was watching some show while I looked up homework, talked to my man, and browsed CS. Suddenly, a key word caught my attention and I leapt from my chair to change the channel.

"We want to see women having an orgasm too, not just the men."

After I changed back to Nickelodeon, I lol'd.

Highlight of my evening, thought I'd share.

ETA: She had accidentally changed to MSNBC or something. It wasn't really Nickelodeon.
    Last edited by SorryIsGoodEnough; 08-11-2009, 02:52 AM. Reason: ETA

Quoth SorryIsGoodEnough View Post
    "We want to see women having an orgasm too, not just the men."

Huh... wonder what that show was that she stumbled upon?
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

I never heard anything like that from the kid's shows my children use to watch! Maybe her mommy is the perv? JUST KIDDING!
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
        Maybe her mommy is the perv? JUST KIDDING!
        Actually, that is very true. But that's not the point! Shh!

Comment

They slide stuff into kids shows that would never have flown when I was a kid. Some stuff that's supposed to sail over the kids heads but give the adults a chuckle (or a gasp from the more anal retentive ones)
          And then there are things that are not so subtle...Burping and farting never would have made it to my faveorite shows (as much as I wished it would have-I still think body noises are funny) And now thay have those bits in just the ads for the shows
          hings sure have changed in the last few years (for the better say I...but then...I also send the kids I deal with back home to their parants when time to visit GrandLonny is over...and I've loaded them up with mulitple views of...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJML0tOqYTY
          I get yelled at when the 3 and 4 year olds start laughing in church now...

Comment

Quoth Calvin St.Hobbes View Post
            ...but then...I also send the kids I deal with back home to their parants when time to visit GrandLonny is over...and I've loaded them up with mulitple views of...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJML0tOqYTY
            I get yelled at when the 3 and 4 year olds start laughing in church now...
            Is that worse than sending my kids (who are 6 & 3) back to my ex just after I let them snack on oreos and Monster drinks in the car on the way?
            "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

You mean your daughter didn't stumble upon a very special episode of Clarissa Explains It All?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                You mean your daughter didn't stumble upon a very special episode of Clarissa Explains It All?

Wow how did I miss that episode!!

Comment

Working...
                X