Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to tally everything up so far, and I hope you can forgive my tardiness. So far, there's been a total of 32 deliveries, and in no particular order, they are:

Amina516, Kiwi, JuniorMintz, Taboo, irateguy, BookstoreEscapee, 42_42_42, Camry178, cinema guy, iradney, Parrothead, trailerparkmedic, Boggles, calulu, Bandit, taxguycarl, ParkingWitch, worddork, Monica, Sarlon, Irving Patrick Freleigh, morgana, Pedersen, Melxb, Green_Fairy, I8DaCookie, MadMike, Dips, Reyneth, Aethian, EricKei, and DesignFox.

They're all lovely, and I'm really impressed and touched at the effort you've all gone to with them. There's some very creative people on the boards, and I thank you all for your cards, kind words and inserts. They've made the dull winter evenings very bright indeed.
    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• And Bandit is in the lead with 40 recieved so far.

Comment

• OK...I know I got some cards from 3 or 4 people who aren't showing on my tallies.

I've looked all over, though, and I have no idea where I could possibly have set them.

There were a couple I had just missed, so I went through my stack of cards and double checked, and I entered them, but I just can't find these.

Maybe I'll find them today once I start organizing some of the clutter.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth MadMike View Post
          Opened it for you??? What the hell do they think I was sending???
          Something awesome?

Quoth Aethian View Post
          Mike I got yours opened to which I'm thinking is bad glue on the envelopes .
          Mine from Mike was torn open nowhere near the glue flap.

Quoth Aethian View Post
          And Bandit is in the lead with 40 recieved so far.
          I reached that milestone a couple days ago.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            I reached that milestone a couple days ago.
            I meant that 40 of Bandits were tallied as received by other people.

Comment

• I've already lost count of how many cards I've received already.

FYI . . .mine were mailed out this past Thursday, so don't panic if you haven't received yet. They could run slightly behind also due to the weather we've been having, so anyways this concludes your public service announcement.

So far these are the ones I've received and tallied as of today (12-20-09

42_42_42
              AdminAssistant
              Aethian
              AriGriffin
              Bandit
              Becks
              Bella_Vixen
              BethB
              BlaqueKatt
              Boggles
              BookstoreEscapee
              Camry178
              DesignFox
              Dips
              EricKei
              GreenFairy
              I8DaCookie
              Irving Patrick Freleigh
              JuniorMintz
              Kiwi
              MadMike
              MannersMakeTheMan
              Melxb
              Monica
              ParkingWitch
              Parrothead
              Plaidman
              Pedersen
              Reyneth
              Sarlon
              Sonoma
              SubwayGirl
              Taboo
              CinemaGuy
              Iradney
              IrateGuy
              Morgana
              taxiguykarl
              Technical Angel
              trailerparkmedic
              worddork

I'll double-check later today when I finish hanging cards and make sure I've got everybody tallied correctly - I think I may be overlooking one or two.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
                I meant that 40 of Bandits were tallied as received by other people.
                My mistake.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Haven't had a chance to check mail for a while (PO box, weo). Will check this w/e and let you guys know!
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Two today, from BethB and Sonoma.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• 4 TODAY...
                      protege
                      bella vixen
                      blaquekatt
                      dgoddesschardonnay
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Someone got one of mine! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

LOL I was a bit worried that they wouldn't go through because of the tiny font.
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Sorry guys, I've had some serious financial issues the past few weeks.. My mom has graciously stated that she'll pay the postage for my christmas cards, so they WILL be going out. I was going to drop them this last Saturday, but we've been whomped with two feet of snow.. As soon as it melts, they'll hit the mail. Promise!
                          "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

• Ok, so MOST of my cards have been posted today! *happy dance* All of the ones going internationally have been mailed, and all but about ten of the ones for the States. Those of you in Southern California (a few of you are my neighbors, yay!) should be getting them in the next day or two, woohoo!

And dangit, I still need to update my tallies.
                            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• Quoth Setsunaela View Post
                              As soon as it melts, they'll hit the mail.
                              Wait, something's wrong. If you haven't sent any cards out yet, why does your name show as someone having received one of your cards on the tallies?

Comment

• I just checked, and I have myself tallied... My mom decided to check my name when she was tallying for me the other night I suppose..
                                "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Working...
                                X