Clear All

• From the last couple of days:

Technical Angel
    Ree
    42_42_42
    BethB

Thanks!

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Quoth protege View Post
      Someone got one of mine! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

LOL I was a bit worried that they wouldn't go through because of the tiny font.
      Make that two people . . .

Yours was the only one I got in the mail today. I feel so special . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth protege View Post
        Someone got one of mine! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

LOL I was a bit worried that they wouldn't go through because of the tiny font.
        I got yours too

Quoth Setsunaela View Post
        I just checked, and I have myself tallied... My mom decided to check my name when she was tallying for me the other night I suppose..
        I was debating if I should check my own name off...I mean, technically I've got a whole box of cards from me...

Today's cards:

Protege
        AdminAssistant
        DGoddess - I know I got that card from someone last year
        Ree

I got 5 cards in the mail today (the 5th was from one of my college friends, with 7 pics of her cute, cute ~5-month-old son - the front is a color photo of him lying under the tree playing with an ornament, with 6 little black and whites printed inside) and 4 of them had the Kermit stamps! Kermit makes me happy.
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-21-2009, 10:14 PM.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Setsunaela View Post
          My mom decided to check my name when she was tallying for me
          For your own sake, you really shouldn't allow anyone access to your account. It's too easy to slip, and we have had the occasional issue in the past.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            For your own sake, you really shouldn't allow anyone access to your account. It's too easy to slip, and we have had the occasional issue in the past.
            she really didn't "have access" I logged in and was in the middle of tallying a large batch when I had to run out the door to help my grandma give the dog his shot.. she finished tallying for me and clicked log out. I love my mom but she doesn't know any of my passwords.. and honestly couldn't spell my username without assistance anyhow
            "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I got yours too

Today's cards:

Protege
              AdminAssistant
              DGoddess - I know I got that card from someone last year
              Ree
              I can't even remember what kind of cards I sent out last year, but I think it was Irving who sent out some from "A Christmas Story."
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Setsunaela View Post
                and honestly couldn't spell my username without assistance anyhow
                Bahaha Okies.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  I can't even remember what kind of cards I sent out last year, but I think it was Irving who sent out some from "A Christmas Story."
                  The one I got from you today was the one with the snowman in interrogation.

Comment

• Been busy shoveling and digging myself out of the blizzard snow we had here...sooooo...

I got a bunch of cards the past couple of days. A big thank you to:
                    Bella-Vixen, Blaquekatt, Sonoma, MadMike, Admin Assistant, DGoddessChardonnay, Ree and Protege!

Love them all. My desk at work looks beeeaaaauutiful!
                    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• I sent a PM to JuniorMintz as well, but I need this sooner. I think completed sending mine to all the people on the list (just sent the rest out yesterday) but I misplaced the list now-think i left it at the post office. I can't find the email that it came in. I want to double check to make sure i got everyone.

Could someone resend it to me ASAP? thanks!! PM me and i will give you my email. thanks!
                      "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

• Fuzzy Kitten- if you look under "view tallies" in the card manager, you fill find a full list of sign ups available to you at any time.
                        "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Okay, we got back in from visiting my folks in NC last night. Finally had a chance to sit down and enjoy everyone's cards!

Here's my tally as of today:

Bella-Vixen
                          DGoddess Chardonnay
                          BlaqueKatt
                          Sonoma
                          Camry/78
                          Admin Assistant
                          MadMike
                          BookstoreEscapee
                          EricKei
                          Taxguy Karl
                          Worddork
                          Calula
                          Irving Patrick Freleigh
                          trailerparkmedic
                          Boggles
                          Parrothead
                          Morgana
                          Technical.Angel
                          Green Fairy
                          Irate Guy
                          Melxb
                          I8DaCookie
                          Pedersen
                          iradney
                          Becks
                          Taboo
                          Amina516
                          Plaidman
                          Subway Girl
                          AriGriffin
                          Aethian
                          Reyneth
                          Design Fox
                          Dips
                          Cinema Guy
                          Manners Maketh Man
                          Junior Mintz
                          BethB
                          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

• Yesterday, I got cards from:

Ree
                            DGoddessChardonnay

My mailbox was empty today.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I got Technical Angel's today. That will probably be the last before Christmas, as I'm working tomorrow and then off to my parents' for Christmas.
                              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• No cards for two days

Unless you count the reminder from my dentist that I have an apointment for a checkup on January 23rd. Been there twice in the past 2 weeks for a crown (got the permanent one yesterday), and I'll probably have to go back before my checkup, because my bite is not right, which I couldn't really tell yesterday when I left but today it is bothering me.

Comment

Working...
                                X