This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth iradney View Post
    McGoddess - nothing wrong with being green (Kermit is!!)
    I didn't want to come off as preachy. I found those cards, thought the outside design was neat, and got them. When I got home, I read the inside and thought people would think I was being preachy with those.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
      When I got home, I read the inside and thought people would think I was being preachy with those.
      I can't imagine why.

If you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have thought about it at all.

It was a nice card.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
        I can't imagine why.

If you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have thought about it at all.

It was a nice card.
        The one iradney got about about being green. I dunno if you got one of those.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• Yep. It was the one about being green.

I thought it was cute.

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
            Cool! We need someone from that area since Kiwi abandoned it just so she could become a Canadian citizen or somesuch. Now she's just another Canuck
            We didn't have any Aussies this year, did we? Last year we had a couple (or NZ, I don't remember, but I know there was at least 1 or 2 in that part of the world either last year or the year before).
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
              Yep. It was the one about being green.

I thought it was cute.
              Thank you!

I liked yours too,Ree.

The cards came at a spectacular time. I was having problems at home and really needed the comfort. Thank you all!
              Last edited by McGoddess09; 01-17-2010, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                I also got a card returned...Sorry, TPM--I forgot to put your apartment number on it.
                ...And it got returned AGAIN yesterday (after I'd gone to Bella's apartment to get the address again, did up a new envelope and everything)! Maybe the third time will work.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I'm glad you all got my cards. Stupid me had some annoying computer problems, ran out of cards, etc. Right now, I still have all of the ones I was sent...literally covering my front door
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Quoth protege View Post
                    Right now, I still have all of the ones I was sent...literally covering my front door
                    ...But did you remember to tally them? LOL

Comment

• Oops... I knew I forgot to do something

I just took care of it
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Good boy.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                          ...And it got returned AGAIN yesterday (after I'd gone to Bella's apartment to get the address again, did up a new envelope and everything)! Maybe the third time will work.
                          That's too funny

I'm blaming it on my local post office. They don't like me much, and I'm shocked that I got everyone else's cards.

Comment

• Let me know if you ever get it.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I updated my tally tonight, Im only missing 3 cards now, 2 flakes and a possible lost in the mail or lost in the piles of paperwork in my house card....

Steves came torn to bits with a note from the post office saying "sorry shit happens naughty machine" on it.
                              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

• Quoth Kiwi View Post
                                I updated my tally tonight, Im only missing 3 cards now, 2 flakes and a possible lost in the mail or lost in the piles of paperwork in my house card....
                                Yep, I've got the exact same result personally. It looks like two people bagged out on sending the cards, and the other one that I'm still missing looks like her local post office had issues (well, when going by how many people mark down that they received her).

Comment

Working...
                                X