This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Pwned His Students!

So, my friend (who used to room with my boyfriend and I) is all of 5'2, 85lbs soaking wet, and looks like a 14 year-old boy if he's just shaved (and sadly, he's almost 30). He also teaches at a school.

His first day of class the students walked into an empty classroom. They all began talking amongst themselves about how the class would be, what the teacher would be like, normal chatter.

Guess who was sitting at one of the desks with them, chit-chatting?

He just wanted to get an idea of the personalities and types of students he might be teaching and see them in their 'natural habitat'

After about 10-minutes he stood-up, went to the front of the class and introduced himself!

I would have paid good money to see their reactions!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

That sounds an awful like one of our friends who teaches in Philly...

Scrawny little white guy who is teaching in one of the worst schools in Philly has the full respect of his students.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Very cool.

Could definitly go for the boy-lolita type then. *sighs* Sorry too much Ouran HS Host Club lately.

Comment

That's actually a fantastic idea. It allows the students to see you for your personality and have a good first impression of the class. It'll be important that he lays down the law (and from the looks of things he likely will), but he's already earned the respect of the class...which will be so important.

Kudos on him. He'll have a great school year
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          Very cool.

Could definitly go for the boy-lolita type then. *sighs* Sorry too much Ouran HS Host Club lately.
          WIN!! Aethian, I think I love you.

Dibs on the twins!
          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

That is so cool! They should have filmed it and put it on TV!
            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
              WIN!! Aethian, I think I love you.

Dibs on the twins!
              Ouran is incredible. and as one poster says "twincest - giving new meaning to "go f**k yourself:

Comment

My daughter could most likely pull this off...

29 & a skinny 5'5" teaching 7/8th grade science
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X