This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Dog Problem

I had 2 dogs with my previous ex, I have spent over a year trying to get and all the run arounds she did, demanding money for the dogs, she gives them to me for free and I am unable to afford the pet deposit for both of them. My family is unable to keep one of the Chihuahua's. I do not have a picture on my home computer but I can post one later. She is a very good dog, very playful. But its simply impossible financially for me to keep both of them and I do not want them hurt by stuck in a pound or whatever. Is there anyone in Houston or near Houston that is wanting a dog?
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

I would so take her in a second, but I can't have a dog either.
    Plus, I'm in NJ.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Nope!

teeheehee!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Look for a local chihuahua rescue. Only bring one to the shelter as the last resort.

What is the "pet" deposit (like how much is it?)
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

It is 300 per dog

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

What about your girlfriend? How does she feel about this? (I've not been in touch with her lately.)
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Nope!

teeheehee!
              I don't get it.

I can't take his dog either, but I don't think it's funny that I can't. He's obviously worried about finding his dog a home. If you can't help, why not just wish him luck?

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I believe EQ was joking because she no longer lives in Houston....???
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

She is compromising to have one but the other one is the problem

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                    I don't get it.

I can't take his dog either, but I don't think it's funny that I can't. He's obviously worried about finding his dog a home. If you can't help, why not just wish him luck?
                    He used to be my roommate and wanted the same dogs to live with him back then. I refused because I don't like the breed. Neither did the other housemate (DataJager).

I do wish him the best of luck, and he does know this. As another poster said, I no longer live in Houston.

Comment

Working...
                    X